Elder Carlos Samuel Gomez

Elder Carlos Samuel Gomez

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Wrap up of mission

Alright so I got back this last week and I'd like to close out my emails and tie off my mission experience a bit. These last two years have been amazing. I feel like a completely different person. I've felt the love of the Savior and I've seen His hand working in the lives of many people. I know that this is the Lord's work and that He is in charge of it. I have come to know that "The worth of souls is great in the sight of God". He is waiting for us to come to Him, and as soon as we do He will accept us with open arms. He cares about every person in the world, because they are His children. And he will always do all He can to help them find Everlasting Life. It has been a privilege to witness this many times on the mission, and I will continue to seek opportunities to help others on the path even though I don't have a name tag now. We should all be missionaries. I know that this work is real, that it is true, and that He directs it. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment