Elder Carlos Samuel Gomez

Elder Carlos Samuel Gomez

Monday, July 17, 2017

Luisa, Sunday Miracle, Over and Out

Well, on Friday I had my 2 year anniversary of being a missionary. It has been the  best time of my life. I´ve learned a whole lot and gotten a whole lot happier. This last week was a good one. Luisa is on track to be baptized this Saturday, so I´ll be sending that picture. We had a great Sunday as well. We were looking for new investigators in the cold all week and had not reached our goal, but when we went to our last plan on Sunday we found a new family to teach! It was a miracle. Well I don´t want to talk a lot about finishing the mission because I will just be sad. But the work here is going well, and will continue when I leave. I know that this is the work of God. This is His Church. The Book of Mormon is true. I will always know that. 
Have a great week!! Over and out.
-Elder Gomez 





No comments:

Post a Comment